2.07.2011

poppy seeds

Totalitarianism always looks like a parody of itself
so I'm calling your bluff from the top of an ivory tower.
I will be so loud you can't ignore me, and I'll tape it all,
record over it with home made sex tapes
and distribute my screams to those with the ears to hear it.

So when they go home and fuck their lovers
their aching centers will throb with my words
whether they know it or not, whether we meant it or not.
That's right, I'll whisper to your wife's thighs
and you'll watch, and you'll love it every time
Because we're all voyeurs and we all jive on something, even the blind.
so look at and listen to whatever you like, or nothing at all
while I fuck you with my mind.
And whether you know it or not, you will love it, have loved it
every single time.

No comments: