12.31.2009

i call myself a hippie

to excuse my extreme lack of fashion sense/my large collection of hemp jewelry. This is the most boring week ever. Despite all my free time I can't seem to get myself to DO anything.

End_of_the_World [edited 1/4/10]
1. I'm Dying Tomorrow - Alkaline Trio
2. Warning - Incubus
3. Counting Down the Hours - Ted Leo Rx
4. Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend - Arctic Monkeys
5. Hand in my Pocket - Alanis Morissette
6. Lost Girls - Tilly and the Wall
7. The General Specific - Band of Horses
8. It's The End of the World as We Know It - REM
9. Silo Lullaby - Toad the Wet Sprocket
10. Tell Me In The Morning - Cold War Kids
11. You Can't Handle This - Five Iron Frenzy
12. Frontier Psychiatrist - The Avalanches
13. Sons and Daughters - The Decemberists
14. Hip Albatross - Gorillaz

No comments: