7.06.2010

day 1 of transnational awesomeness

This morning I ran some last minute errands and got a nice lunch with Danny. He dropped me off at the Greyhound station, we said a long goodbye (because we indulge each other) and I got a bus to Harrisburg. We were 45 minutes late, but it wasn't nearly as agonizing as four hour long summer bus rides have the potential to be. Tracy picked me up, and we went out for steaks, holla.

So I'm currently watching Meg's awesome dogs snore like pigs and chain smoking in my pajamas listening to my Zune (yes a Zune shut up). It's kind of heaven, especially compared to my normally scrambled brain. It's almost midnight now, and I might take a nap, but we have to leave for Newark airport at 1:00 am and I think I'd rather sit here and chain smoke until we go. Hopefully I can be unconscious for the eight hour flight to London. Poor Meg apparently had a shitty flight from Pittsburgh to Newark on a dinky little plane with lots of turbulence.

Holy fucking shit in 24 hours we'll be in London.

No comments: